Are you looking for ways to grow long hair fast? Is your hair stuck at a certain length and just won’t grow?
Growing your hair can take time but it doesn’t have to be difficult. Follow our 10 tips and you’ll have long, healthy locks in no time!
Lemon juice is a time tested solution for all hair and scalp problems and one of the powerful homemade remedies for oily hair. Being a rich source of various nutrients like vitamin C, B vitamins like B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, antioxidants and folic acid – it is a power packed natural remedy for hair growth. In addition, it also aids in fighting dandruff and providing smooth and shiny hair. Lemon juice stimulates blood circulation in the scalp and prevents hair loss.
Mix 1 tablespoon of lemon juice with 2 teaspoons of coconut or olive oil, apply this mixture evenly on scalp and hair, wait for 1 hour and wash your hair with mild shampoo. This remedy can be repeated once every week.
The powerhouse of Vitamin C and anti-oxidants, Indian Gooseberry, promotes and accelerates the growth of your strands. You can either use it in powder form or juice form. Mix any of the two with lime juice and apply to the dry scalp. Rinse off with warm water after an hour.
Considered as the “flower of hair care”, Hibiscus cures dandruff, as well as enhances hair growth. Make a paste of hibiscus flower with coconut oil or sesame oil and apply on your strands. Rinse off to get long and shiny hair.
This is another one among effective natural home remedies for long hair that a lot of people in the world have been using. The only trouble with this home remedy is that you need to be patient. To use coconut oil, you just need to massage this oil into the scalp and allow it to stay overnight before washing it off the next morning. Over time, your hair will look longer, stronger and healthier.
However, ensure that you do not leave the hair too oily with too much coconut oil. This may make the hair look gross and flat. Addition to this, the excess coconut oil will absorb all of the dust it contacts with and this causes more damage to your hair.
Lemon & Olive oil Hair Mask:
Most hair problems stem out of lack of moisture in the hair. Applying a mix of olive oil, lemon and milk will not only provide all the essential nourishment your hair requires to look beautiful and healthy but also cleanse the scalp of any harmful toxins and infection that can mar the growth of hair.
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- All the ingredients are mixed together to make a smooth runny solution
- Use this mix to gently massage the scalp for 5-10 minutes
- Thereafter, leave the mix in the head to dry for 40-45 minutes
- Rinse it off with warm water followed by a mild shampoo
- Repeat at least once a week for desired effect
Henna Hair Pack:
Henna is a natural conditioner for the hair. Along with smoothening your hair, henna strengthens it from the roots and helps increase growth. Just mix dry henna with yoghurt and apply it all over your hair from roots to the tips. Leave it till it dries off and wash off with a shampoo and conditioner.
Tips to Grow Hair Fast:
- Shelter your hair from too much of sun beams. Although, a fair quantity of sunlight is necessary.
- Do not take excessive stress as it may lead to hair loss and slow growth of hair.
- Brush your hair at least two times a day for their fast growth.
- Always dry your hair properly before tying them.
- Circumvent the usage of strong and hard medicines unless prescribed by a physician. Medicines may possibly cause hair loss.
- Consult a specialist in case of hair fall due to genetic reasons or other health disorders.
- Avoid using hot water on hair.
- Never brush wet hair.