There are lots of women who, due to hormonal disorders, experience unwanted hair growth in certain body areas. But the worst situation for a woman is the presence of facial hair.
A very effective method to get rid of unwanted hair on the face is the exotic facial hair removal based on sugar. This is achieved by a mixture made of sugar, water and lemon juice.
- 2 cups of sugar,
- 3 tablespoons of lemon juice and a quarter cup of water.
How To Prepare and Use:
- Add sugar, lemon juice and water in a saucepan and blend until the mixture starts to boil.
- Continue stirring over medium heat. The final mixture should have a golden brown color.
- The sugar crystals decomposition usually lasts between 5 and 8 minutes.
- When the mixture lost the golden brown color completely, take it off the heat and let it cool.
Before the hair removal process, skin must be dry and clean. If your skin is very oily, you can use a cleaning product that contains tea tree extract.
After the mixture has cooled and hardened, break off a piece and knead it in your hand. When “wax” becomes soft, you can apply it on desired areas. Apply the sugar paste in the hair growth direction then quickly pull in reverse.
You can repeat the process several times in the same area as sugar paste doesn’t irritate the skin.
If you prefer using a brush and canvas strips for waxing, add more water to the mixture in order to create a thinner paste. Never apply hot mixture on the skin.