Many women and even men too are suffering from the skin disorder called cellulite. Actually, you can understand cellulite as the fat cells which accumulate just under the skin. It is known as cottage cheese skin or orange peel skin. Due to the working estrogen and progesterone hormones, women get cellulite easily. Skin starts appearing lumpy and sunken.
The main reason of cellulite is obesity, dieting, and fat deposits due to packaged foods. Pregnancy, unhealthy lifestyle, genetics are some other causes of cellulite deposits.
Apple Cider Vinegar:
If you want to get rid of cellulite faster, you should try apple cider vinegar (ACV).
- Firstly you mix apple cider vinegar with 2 parts water and a bit of honey and rub on the areas needed, then rinse with warm water.
- It may not get rid of cellulite for good, but it should help reduce the appearance.
- Additionally, try making a body wrap: mix ACV and water in equal parts, and then rub it on the area.
- Afterward, wrap the areas in plastic wrap and a warm towel for 1 hour, then rinse.
- Other than being used for cellulite reduction, the benefits of apple cider vinegar are overwhelming – don’t skip this potential solution!
Lemon Juice and Lemon Skin:
- Extract fresh lemon juice and apply it directly on your skin to get rid of cellulite.
- In order to reduce the itchiness, add honey to the lemon juice before applying.
- Alternatively, you can also rub lemon peel on the surface of the skin where you have cellulite. Wash your skin with warm water.
Olive oil pampers your skin with the essential nutrients and moisturizes it deeply. When your skin gets enough moisture, it does not cause cellulite.
- Gently massage your skin with the olive oil before you hit the hay.
- Our skin rejuvenates when we sleep; hence, this remedy works best at night.