Making your belly fit and flat isn’t that hard you only need to eat healthy, which is an important part of getting in shape, and do a set of simple exercises regularly.
There is no better exercise that you can think of to reduce belly fat than crunches. It will help you to easily burn stomach fat and if this exercise is coupled with a proper diet intake, then you can see effective results in quick time.
- Lie flat on your back on a mat. Bent your knees with your feet touching the ground.
- Now place your hands just behind your head.
- Take a deep breath and lift your upper body off the floor. You need to exhale when you are lifting your body.
- When you bring your body back to its original position you need to inhale. Once you come up you need to exhale.
- Do this for 10 times and then repeat for two or three more sets.
2. Walkout from Push up Position:
Why it works: This abs exercise involves full-body movement, such as using the arms and legs, while incorporating resistance to strengthen your entire core.
How To Do It:
A. Start in pushup position with hands two inches wider than your shoulders.
B. Walk hands out as far as possible, then walk back. Do 10-12 reps.
Make it harder: Lift one leg before you walk your hands out and back.
3. Sit Ups:
Strengthening the abdominal muscles is the advantage of this exercise.
How to do:
- Start by lying flat on a floor mat, face up. You can put your arms behind your head or cross them in front of your torso.
- Now, keep your lower body still and move your upper body towards your knees.
- Take a deep breath and exhale as you go up. Inhale as you bring your body back to the mat.
- Make sure your arms are not pushing against your head and neck too much.
- You are supposed to use the abdominal muscles to move up and down, so make sure your neck is not strained during this exercise.
- Do this 10-15 times.
4. Roll Ups:
- Lie flat on the bed. Stretch your legs straight and your arms straight above your head. Very slowly, roll up into a ‘C’ curve, reaching for your toes.
- Hold for few seconds and uncurl your body into starting position. The key is to keep your feet on the mattress.
- If you have a trouble keeping your feet on the bed, have someone hold your feet.