Our eyes say a lot about our health and the skin around the eyes is extremely sensitive that reveals the first sign of lack of health. The darkening of the skin around the eyes is known as dark circles, and the most common reason for dark circles is an unhealthy lifestyle.
But no need to worry because there are a wide range of natural home remedies for dark circles that have proven benefits in lightening and correcting uneven skin tone.
Here Some of dark circles remedies so you can get help fast:-
Aloe vera is a natural source of antioxidants. It removes free radicals and gives the skin a fair tone. It is used in a large number of cosmetic creams.
- Mix the gel or juice with water and rub gently into the area under the eyes.
- Wait fifteen minutes, then wash the area thoroughly.
- Enhance the remedy by drinking aloe vera juice as often as possible.
- Repeat as often as needed until the circles vanish.
This is one of the most effective remedies for this problem. It contains antioxidants that help alleviate dark circles.
What do you do?
- Grate a medium tomato into a paste.
- Add half a tablespoon of lemon juice and two tablespoons of flour
- Mix all ingredients until you have a smooth paste.
- When you’re ready, apply this paste to the dark circles and let it sit for 15 minutes before rinsing with warm water.
Crushed mint leaves:
Freshly crushed mint l leaves when applied around your eyes gives a soothing experience and also removes dark circles. These crushed mint leaves are applied and are left for 5-10 minutes and rinsed off gently with a cold cloth so that you can feel relaxed reduces dark circles.
Orange contains vitamin C, which serves as a skin lightening agent. Use orange juice to diminish the blemishes under the eyes. You can mix a few drops of glycerin in the juice. Apply this solution on the darkened skin beneath the eyes.
- Grate a raw potato and take out its juice. Now, soak a cotton ball in it and place it on your eyelids.
- Apply it properly so that it covers the area under your eyes, which is darkened.
- Let it remain for about 15 minutes, and then, wash it off with water.
- Potato is a natural bleaching agent, and therefore, one of the best home remedies to reduce dark circles beneath the eyes.
Almond oil is a wonderful natural ingredient that can greatly benefit your hair and skin.
- Apply it regularly around your eyes and it can lighten the dark circles significantly.
- Use a cotton ball to dab a little almond oil on your eyes before you go to bed.
- Massage it gently, leave it on overnight, and wash it off the next morning with cold water.
- You can also use Vitamin C oil to get rid of the dark patches and under-eye circles.
Frequent splashing of cold water helps in removing tiredness and dryness of the eyes. To do this, first fill your mouth with drinking water. Then, start splashing cold water on the eyes, about 7 to 8 times. Then, spit out the water in your mouth. Pat dry the eyes and face, using a soft towel.
Doing the above, regularly, helps in eye health and removes dust and pollutants from the eye surface, apart from being helpful in coping with dark circles.
Coconut oil is one of the effective home remedies for dark circles. You should massage the skin around your eyes with coconut oil to help lighten the dark circles. Coconut oil will moisturize your skin and help it be firm and smooth.
After massaging your skin with coconut oil for about five minutes, you should allow it to stay in your skin. After fifteen minutes, you could wash off your skin with warm water. Repeat this remedy daily to get the best result.
Cold Metal Spoons:
A quick way to banish those unsightly dark circles and relax tired eyes is to place two frozen spoons over your eyes for 5 minutes.It enhances blood circulation and re-energizes your fatigued eyes.
Other Instant Remedies to Remove Dark Circles Completely
- Milk is a natural whitening agent.Soak two cotton pads in cold milk and place it over your eyes for 10 minutes.It reduces dark circles, firms and tones the under eye skin.
- The juice of carrot is helpful in removing those ugly dark circles.Grate some carrot and squeeze the juice out.Mix a tsp of lemon juice and apply on your dark circles.
- Take some chilled yogurt and using your ring finger dab it around your eyes.Wash it off after 15 minutes.It treats puffy eyes and lightens dark circles.
- You can also apply sandalwood paste mixed with few drops of cold rose water on your dark circles to remove them instantly.